Recent dispute resolution neutral assignments include the following:
- FIDIC appointed Member of 2 no. recent Romanian railways ad-hoc Dispute Adjudication Boards.
- FIDIC appointed Mediator of Asian hotel construction services dispute.
- IEI/Party appointed Conciliator of roads disputes of values €5.5m to €115m, all of which settled without recourse to arbitration or litigation.
- Adjudicator of numerous UK construction disputes concerning contract interpretation, quantum, delay claims, termination, piling, dredging, subsidence and other technical issues,
- Arbitrator of National House-Building Council dispute and numerous Arbitration Schemes disputes concerning the motor trade and the holiday travel industry
- Civil & Structural Expert Witness on roads & retail centre disputes.
- Neutral Evaluator in respect of a product safety Recall Notice dispute arising under the General Product Safety Regulations 2005.
- Conciliator of multi-million euro sewerage scheme dispute.
- Quantum Expert on UK harbour authority measured term contract dispute.