Dr Derek Ross
- BA, BAI (Hons. Civil Engineering), MSc (Construction Law), PhD, DipICArb, CEng, CArb, FDBF, FCICES, FIEI, FCIArb
- Chartered Arbitrator, Accredited Mediator, Panel Adjudicator and Chartered Civil Engineer
Positions Held & Other Affiliations
- Master of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators (2013-14).
- Past Course Director of Adjudicator Training at the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Past Chairman of Students of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators Pupillage Scheme.
- Past Trustee of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators Charitable Trust (2003-2014).
- Voluntary Mediator of Neighbour Disputes with Mediation North Surrey since 2006.
- Member of the Society of Construction Arbitrators.
- Member of the London Court of International Arbitration.
- Past Chairman & Past Treasurer of the South East Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Chartered Membership Panel Interviewer for the Institution of Engineers of Ireland.
- Member & Past Council Member of the Society of Construction Law.
- Member of the Dispute Resolution Board Foundation.
- Member of the Adjudication Society.
- Restorative Justice Facilitator.
- Past Commodore of the City Livery Yacht Club.
- Member of London Irish Amateur Rugby Football Club.
- Past Captain of Sunbury and Walton Hawks Red Lions Veterans Hockey Team.